Social Icons

Monday, April 3, 2017

Bravolink Fetish Bed Restraint Kit

I have never had so much fun in my life as when I got to use these on my partner. I've always wanted to tie someone down and just have my way with them, and I got my wish.

These straps are amazingly strong, and feel good on the wrists and ankles.

I like taking my partner to the edge and then "Sparta" kicking them over it. So a lot of times I dont get to fully "abuse" them with the strong orgasm that I want to give them because there's hands and feet pushing and kicking me away.

So when I installed this system and we had our sexy time, it was a whole new ball game.

They fit a queen well enough but I do not think that they would work on a king. The only things that you will want to complete this set up is a mask/blindfold and maybe a French Tickler or Cat of 9 (and maybe a ball gag if your partner complains to much...the safety word is "keep going" lol)

So if you can get your guy or gal into it, you are going to have tons of fun. I wouldnt recommend setting this up if the kids are home, but for every other time go wild, have fun, and get rope burns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates