Social Icons

Monday, January 2, 2017

3 Pack Cock Rings

Ok so I have never really used cock rings before, especially these that fit the length of my shaft. The smallest goes right under the head, the next one goes mid-shaft, and the last one goes at the base.

These are stretchy silicone and once on are really not that noticeable, but gives you a powerfully hard erection, as it helps to restrict the loss of blood flow.

The added nubs on each of the ring really drove my partner over the edge. And because they were placed all along my shaft it really helped with prolonging my release. I even left the head ring on and it was so comfortable and gave me a fun thrill while walking.

If you are looking to add some fun and step things up and prolong your time, then you are really going to want to get yourself a set of these. You wont be disappointed. But you will be if you dont use water based lubes. Silicone and oil base will eat through these and they'll snap off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates